Thursday, March 7, 2013

Cougar Mt Zoo


I had fun with these pages.  I wanted to use the hexagon punch for my photos, but then I just had to create a nice border with the punches too (I added a square punch on top to cover the spaces in between). =)
Thanks for stopping by!

Background Paper - Stacks a Million DSP #9
Embellishments - Walk in the Park II (leaf), Grosgrain Ribbon (Basic Gray), Zigzag Stitch (Whisper White)
Stamp Brush Sets - Solid Stripes (Whisper White at 40% opacity)
Punches - Hexagon (filled w/photos and Daffodil Delight), Square (filled w/Daffodil Delight), Piece of Cake - Burst (filled w/Daffodil Delight), Circle (filled w/Whisper White)
Font - Beach (Basic Gray)

2 comments:

  1. Where did you get the hexagon punch? I want one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nancy!
    I got the punch through Stampin' Up, My Digital Studio.
    You can view it here: http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=130924

    ReplyDelete