Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Coulon Park

 

Working on our 2010 scrapbook. It's been difficult getting started with this one...I always seem to have issues with photo placement.  <--- I believe it's because I scrapbook so many photos on a page (my husband takes so many wonderful photos....I need to share them all!!! lol).
These were taken on a cool, but very sunny springlike day in the Northwest.  We had a wonderful time enjoying the park and each other.
Thanks for looking!

Paper - Blueberry Crisp #1 and #3
Photo mats - Basic Black
Text - Broach (Basic Black)
Embellishments - Satin Ribbon (Basic Gray), Taffeta Bow (Basic Black) Taffeta Trimmings (Basic Black)
Punches - Square (filled with Blueberry Crisp), Dotted Scallop Ribbon Punch (Basic Black)
Stamp Brush Set - Extreme Elements (Basic Black)

No comments:

Post a Comment