Monday, June 11, 2012

Cougar Mountain Zoo

 

Just started my 2010 Scrapbook.... yes, I know it's 2012 (I'm a bit behind) haha! I'm sure you've seen the first photo in a previous post (I just changed the photo back to the original colors instead of just sepia tone). Here is the final two page spread.
Thanks for looking!


Paper - Soft Suede (Textured), Crumb Cake (Textured)
Photo - Mats (Early Espresso).... I changed all the photos to sepia.
Text - Elephant (Early Espresso)
Embellishments - Brads (Early Espresso)
Punches - Scallop Trim Border (Early Espresso), Square (filled with Crumb Cake Textured)
Stamp Brush Sets - Green Tea (Early Espresso), Decorative Overlays (Early Espresso at 60% opacity), and Schoolbook Serif Alphabets (Early Espresso - re-sized smaller to fit on page)


No comments:

Post a Comment