Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Birthday Muse - SCCSC124

 

Working in my crafting area today...trying to create some birthday cards before going on vacation.
I decided to incorporate the Stampin Connection Card Sketch Challenge (SCCSC124) on this card.

I used My Digital Studio software to create the branch and bird, but I colored the leaves and inside of bird with Stampin' Write markers.

Thanks for looking!

Stamp Sets - Curly Cute, Walk in the Park II (MDS), Green Tea (MDS)
Paper - Bashful Blue, Midnight Muse, Whisper White
Ink - Bashful Blue, Gumball Green, Midnight Muse (MDS) and Gumball Green (MDS)
Accessories - Grosgrain Ribbon (Whisper White), Big Shot, Stripes Embossing Folder, Adorning Accents Embossing Folder, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Labels Collection Framelits, Adorning Accents Edgelits, Rhinestones, Blender Pen, Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment