Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Cougar Mountain - DGSC066


A new set of challenges are underway on the SplitcoastStampers website for digital scrapbooking. This week's challenge is "Three groups of three" (DGSC066 or SBC12JUN). You can view the link here: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/digital-scrapbooking-f253/dgsc066-%96-three-groups-three-6-5-12-a-t555299.html
1. Add three photos - same size, shape and color
2. Add three stamp brush sets (re-size at least one)
3. Add three embellishments

My page came together relatively quickly. The sepia color on my photos is something new to me, as I tend to just leave the photos "as is" in my scrapbooking. I like how this page came together, and the final outcome.
Thanks for looking!

Paper - Soft Suede (Textured), Crumb Cake (Textured)
Photo - Mats (Early Espresso).... I changed all the photos to sepia.
Embellishments - Brads (Early Espresso)
Punches - Scallop Trim Border (Early Espresso), Square (filled with Crumb Cake Textured)
Stamp Brush Sets - Green Tea (Early Espresso), Decorative Overlays (Early Espresso at 60% opacity), and Schoolbook Serif Alphabets (Early Espresso - re-sized smaller to fit on page)

No comments:

Post a Comment