Friday, October 20, 2023

Happiness For Two

 


I loved the layout from the card Cary and Gill created (2BigGirlsCrafting). Thanks Cary and Gill!

I chose the color combo Blueberry Bushel, Balmy Blue and Wild Wheat. To get the flowers just right... I inked one stamp and stamped it fully inked to the paper, then with the other stamp, I stamped off on a scrap piece first before stamping onto the flower to get that two-tone effect. Same ink.
I masked each flower (with a scrap piece of paper) to show depth.
I added a 'Wink of Stella' to the blooms to make them shine.

Thanks for stopping by!

Stamp sets - Something to Celebrate, Two-Tone Flora
Ink - Balmy Blue, Blueberry Bushel, Wild Wheat
Paper - Blueberry Bushel, Wild Wheat, Basic White
Accessories - Stampin' Trimmer, Wink of Stella, scrap of papers






No comments:

Post a Comment