Thursday, October 12, 2023

Elegant Island

 


I really liked Rachel Tessman's card (found on Pinterest), so I thought to create one for myself. I wanted to use the Copper Clay color... and since it was going to my husband for our anniversary... I wanted a masculine look to it. I used the color combo of Shaded Spruce along with the Copper Clay. Not my normal color scheme, but the colors were perfect for each other. 

I added a 'Wink of Stella' to the banana leaves to make them shine.

Thanks for taking a peek!

Stamp sets - Island Vibes, Elegantly Said
Ink - Shaded Spruce
Paper - Shaded Spruce, Copper Clay, Basic White
Accessories - Stampin' Trimmer, Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, Hippo and Friends dies, Stitched Nested Labels dies, Copper Clay Textured Ribbon, dimensionals




No comments:

Post a Comment