Tuesday, October 3, 2023

Celebrating 25

 


My sister and her husband are celebrating their 25th wedding anniversary! Wow! Congrats to them!
I wanted to incorporate the silver and white - traditional colors for a 25th wedding celebration.

I used the Brushed Silver cardstock along with Basic White. 
Now, I did combine several die-cuts within the card. I wanted to use the new 'Gorgeous Garden' dies for the background piece. The die is big, so I was able to cut it down to size by adding the 'Rectangle Stitched' dies for a frame. For the sentiment piece, I used the 'Seasonal Labels' die. And Finally, for the numbers, I used the 'Large Numbers' dies.

Thanks for taking a closer look!

Stamp set- Celebrating You
Ink - Basic Gray
Paper - Brushed Silver, Basic White
Accessories - Stampin' Trimmer, Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, Large Numbers dies, Seasonal Labels dies, Rectangle Stitched dies, Gorgeous Garden dies, Silver Plateada Ribbon, dimensionals, glue dots




No comments:

Post a Comment