Monday, October 16, 2023

Autumn Wedding

 


My neighbor and friend needed an Autumn Wedding card for a wedding she was going to, and couldn't find anything that she loved at the stores. So she asked me... I love making cards... and Fall/Autumn is my favorite season, so I made a few for her to choose from. I know she will have a hard time choosing from these three. They turned out lovely.

I used the 'All About Autumn' DSP (Designer Series Paper) on all of them. Now the paper is 6x6, so I had to get a bit creative to make them to fit on a 5x7 card. I chose to split the paper in half and place a 'belly band' around the center part to conceal it. (Clever- right!)

The sentiment for each is from the 'Beautiful Bouquet'  stamp set.
One has the 'Detailed Bands' dies on it.
Another has the 'Gorgeous Garden' die background piece with 'Autumn Leaves' dies.
And, the last one has the 'Gorgeous Garden' die background piece with the Two-Tone Flora dies.

To add sparkle to the ones with the 'Gorgeous Garden' dies, I added 'Wink of Stella' to both the leaves and flowers.

The one with the Two-Tone Flora stamp set is stamped in Crumb Cake, but stamped off on a scrap piece first before stamping onto the cardstock to get a softer look.

Thanks for stopping by!

Stamp sets - Two-Tone Flora, Beautiful Bouquet
Ink - Copper Clay, Crumb Cake
Paper - Basic White, Cajun Craze, Copper Clay
Accessories - Stampin' Trimmer, Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, Gorgeous Garden dies, Autumn Leaves dies, Detailed Bands dies, Wink of Stella, dimensionals, glue dot, Two-Tone Flora dies




No comments:

Post a Comment