Monday, October 30, 2023

Chevron Bones

 

Wow! The 'Bag of Bones' and its coordinating dies do NOT disappoint!!!
Here are 3 cards I created for my littlest nieces. I could have kept adding die-cuts to this (like hat, cane, shoes), but I decided to stop here! LOL!

What's sooo awesome is the 'Glow-in-the-Dark' bats and ghosts (not the black ones just the iridescent ones that you see in the picture. So cool! My nieces are going to love them!

I heat embossed each skeleton, cat and dog.

Thanks for stopping by!

Stamp set - Bag of Bones
Ink - Versamark, Memento
Paper - Basic Black, Smoky Slate, Pumpkin Pie, Lemon Lime Twist, Gorgeous Grape
Accessories - Stampin' Trimmer, Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, Bag of Bones dies, Chevron Embossing Folder, Heat Tool, White Emboss Powder, Glow-in-the-Dark bats and ghosts




No comments:

Post a Comment