Wednesday, July 12, 2023

Seashell Moment

 


I really liked Priscilla's card (Priscilla's Papercrafts) that I needed one of my own. Although, I did not have the 'By The Bay' DSP (Designer Series Paper), so I created one using the stamps in the 'Friends Are Like Seashells' stamp set. I used the colors - Gray Granite, Crumb Cake, Lost Lagoon and Misty Moonlight. 
After embossing the Misty Moonlight cardstock with the Seashells 3D Embossing Folder, I lightly added White ink with a sponge brayer to get the definition you see on my card. (Thanks for the tip Priscilla!
For the Sand dollar, I added a 'Wink of Stella' to make it shine.
I used a stylus to get more definition to the sentiment piece, as well.

Thanks for sailing in!

Stamp sets - Friends Are Like Seashells, Special Moments
Ink - White, Misty Moonlight, Gray Granite, Crumb Cake, Lost Lagoon
Paper - Misty Moonlight, Sahara Sand, Crumb Cake, Basic White
Accessories - Stampin' Trimmer, Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, Seashells 3D Embossing Folder, Sponge Brayer, Scissors, dimensionals, Wink of Stella, stylus, Rectangle Stitched dies




No comments:

Post a Comment