Tuesday, July 18, 2023

Grapevine Party

 



Such a great design by Jane Proffitt that I needed to create one for myself.
My Dad has several grapevines and we usually make homemade grape jelly for family and friends in August/September (when the grapes are ripe!). My Dad's grapevine looks like this right now (well, I'm creating this in May... so it looks like this... with tiny buds of grapes... no real purple to see here yet!). So this is perfect for my Dad's grapevine! Thanks Jane for your inspiration. 

I did change a few things, but kept the layout the same.

Thanks for dropping in!

Stamp sets - Forever Grapevine, Punch Party
Ink - Early Espresso, Stampin' Blends (SU100, Old Olive)
Paper - Early Espresso, Old Olive, Basic White
Accessories - Stampin' Trimmer, Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, Grapevine dies, Pinewood Planks embossing folder, glue dots




No comments:

Post a Comment