Friday, July 14, 2023

Fiesta Stone

 


For my Godson who is turning 30! I loved the sentiment in the 'Taco Fiesta' stamp set! I paired the stamp set with the 'Stone' embossing folder to create a cute masculine card!
The images are fussy cut with my scissors.
I added a 'Wink of Stella' to the guacamole to make it shine.
Color combo used - Poppy Parade, Lemon Lime Twist, Daffodil Delight and Basic Black.

Thanks for looking!

Stamp set - Taco Fiesta
Ink - Memento, Stampin Blends (Poppy Parade, Lemon Lime Twist, Daffodil Delight, Pebbled Path)
Paper - Poppy Parade, Basic Black, Lemon Lime Twist, Basic White
Accessories - Stampin' Trimmer, Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, Stone Embossing Folder, Rectangle Stitched dies, scissors, Wink of Stella, glue dots, Sweet Hearts dies




No comments:

Post a Comment