Monday, July 10, 2023

Greetings Abound

 


I really like how this turned out, but my initial vision for the card veered greatly from the finished product. LOL! I guess it helps that I had the person to whom this card was for in  my mind while designing it. 
Anyway... colors used are Lemon Lolly, Soft Sea Foam and Fresh Freesia.
I colored the White Organdy ribbon using my Lemon Lolly Stampin' Blends.
I added a 'Wink of Stella' to the flower petals to make them shine.

Thanks for stopping by!

Stamp sets - Go To Greetings, Happiness Abounds
Ink - Memento, Stampin' Blends (Lemon Lolly, Fresh Freesia, Soft Sea Foam)
Paper - Fresh Freesia, Basic White, Basic Black
Accessories - Stampin' Trimmer, Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, Deckled Rectangles dies, Blossoming Happiness dies, dimensionals, glue dots




No comments:

Post a Comment