Monday, July 31, 2023

Rock Climbing

 


It's always hard to find something for my nephew-in-law. He's into rollercoaster riding and rock climbing. I've found some cute clip art designs online for rollercoasters, but wanted to do something different this year. As I've said he likes Rock Climbing too, so I checked the clip art online. I found this cute one here. Even though his hair is the wrong color... I'll make it work! 

Once printed out, I attached it to the Stone background... perfect!

Thanks for taking a closer look!

Stamp set - Paradise Palms (sentiment)
Ink - Memento
Paper - Daffodil Delight, Basic Black, Sahara Sand, Basic White
Accessories - Stampin' Trimmer, Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, Stone Embossing folder, Banners Framelits dies
Embellishments - Online clip art of rock climbing (free)



No comments:

Post a Comment