Monday, December 27, 2021

Wintry Evergreen


Lori Pinto's card is so simple, yet beautiful.... I just had to try to create one of my own. I changed a few things to make the card my own, but wanted to give credit to Lori who inspired me.

My background includes the Wintry 3D Embossing Folder, which I felt worked nicely with the 'Evergreen Elegance' stamp set. The colors here are Bumblebee and Evening Evergreen.

For the 'Rectangle Stitched' dies, I used a stylus after die-cutting to make the piece 'pop'.

Thanks for stopping by!

Stamp set - Evergreen Elegance
Ink - Bumblebee, Evergreen Elegance
Paper - Bumblebee, Evening Evergreen, Basic White
Accessories - Stampin' Trimmer, Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, Wintry 3D Embossing Folder, stylus, Metallic Enamel Shapes



 

No comments:

Post a Comment