Thursday, December 23, 2021

Nailed Birthday

 


I really liked the look of Stampin' Country's card, so I created one for myself. My colors are changed from hers though -- I used Misty Moonlight, Blamy Blue and Gray Granite on mine.
Most of the images are from the 'Nailed It' stamp set with the exception of the lined background - that's from the 'Urban District' stamp set; the dotted background - that's from the 'Friends Are Like Seashells' stamp set; and the sentiment - that's from the 'Happy Birthday Gorgeous' stamp set.

Thanks for taking a closer look!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets - Nailed It, Friends Are Like Seashells, Happy Birthday Gorgeous, Urban District
Ink - Gray Granite, Misty Moonlight, Stampin' Blends (Gray Granite, Balmy Blue)
Paper - Gray Granite, Misty Moonlight, Basic White
Accessories - Stampin' Trimmer, Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, Build It dies, Stylus





No comments:

Post a Comment