Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Jar Party

 



I paired the 'Jar of Flowers' stamp set with the 'Punch Party' stamp set for this card. I used my favorite background - Layering Leaves... and for the sentiment, I used the 'Tasteful Labels' dies.

The color combos for the flowers are Misty Moonlight/Balmy Blue and Polished Pink/Petal Pink, for the leaves I used Soft Succulent and Mint Macaron. For the seed pods, I used Gray Granite. For the stems for the flowers, I used Soft Sea Foam and for the jar, I used Pool Party.

Thanks for dropping by!

Stamp sets - Jar of Flowers, Punch Party
Ink - Memento, Stampin' Blends (Misty Moonlight, Balmy Blue, Petal Pink, Polished Pink, Soft Succulent, Mint Macaron, Gray Granite, Pool Party, Soft Sea Foam
Paper - Flirty Flamingo, Basic Black, Basic White
Accessories - Paper Trimmer, Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, Tasteful Labels dies, Layered Leaves Embossing Folder, Jar Punch, Black Baker's Twine





No comments:

Post a Comment