Monday, December 27, 2021

Evergreen Season

 



When I saw Lola Rist's card on Pinterest, I just knew I needed to create a similar card. Just beautiful! Thanks Lola for your inspiration!

I used the paper from 'Peaceful Prints' DSP.
The leaves are stamped using the Soft Succulent Stampin' Ink Pad. I used full strength ink for the darker portion, and for the lighter leaf part, I stamped off on a scrap piece of paper before stamping onto the image.
I used 'Wink of Stella' to make the pinecones shine.
I used a stylus to rub around the edges of the label to make it pop.

Thanks for dropping by!

Stamp sets - Christmas Season, Evergreen Elegance
Ink - Soft Succulent, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake
Paper - Soft Succulent, Soft Suede, Basic White, Peaceful Prints DSP
Accessories - Stampin' Trimmer, Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, Wintry 3D Embossing Folder, Seasonal Labels dies, Wink of Stella, dimensionals, stylus




No comments:

Post a Comment