Monday, December 27, 2021

Elegant Foliage

 



I was inspired by Kristin Grote Hayes' card on Pinterest, so I created one for myself. Now, I did change the coloring and the sentiment piece to make the card my own, but wanted to give credit to Kristin. Thanks!

I used my Stampin' Blends to color in the image. The colors used here are Cherry Cobbler/ Mossy Meadow/ Soft Suede/ Old Olive.

I used White Embossing Powder for the sentiment piece.

Thanks for taking a look!

Stamp set - Festive Foliage, Evergreen Elegance
Ink - Memento, Stampin' Blends (Cherry Cobbler, Mossy Meadow, Old Olive, Soft Suede), Versamark
Paper - Cherry Cobbler, Mossy Meadow, Basic White
Accessories - Stampin' Trimmer, Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, White Emboss Powder, Heat Tool, Seasonal Labels dies, dimensionals




No comments:

Post a Comment