Monday, October 4, 2021

Party Home

Working with some new stamp sets here....here's one from the new Sale-A-Bration catalog (Aug-Sept 2021). I paired it with the sentiment from the 'Punch Party' stamp set - which is from the Jan-Feb 2021 Sale-A-Bration catalog.

I colored in the image with my Stampin' Blends. I tried with my water color pencils, but found it too difficult to work with.

Thanks for stoppin by!

Stamp sets - Feels Like Home, Punch Party
Ink - Memento, Stampin' Blends (Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Just Jade, Shaded Spruce, Bronze, Smoky Slate, Old Olive, Mango Melody, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Cinnamon Cider, Balmy Blue, Ivory, Color Lifter)
Paper - Basic White, Basic Black, Smoky Slate, Real Red
Accessories - Paper Trimmer, Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, Tasteful Labels dies, Stone Embossing Folder, Brick and Mortar Embossing Folder




 

No comments:

Post a Comment