Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Sailing Friends

 


When I saw Cheryl's card.... I just knew I had to create one for myself. Thanks Cheryl for your wonderful inspiration! Not sure how you achieved the background piece... I tried using the Stamparatus, but couldn't get the rope to line up very well. Maybe I should have used the Stamp-a-ma-jig. I did the best I could with what I had to work with.

The background piece is created by using the rope stamp from the 'Sailing Home' set multiple times with Soft Suede and Misty Moonlight ink.

Thanks so much for looking!

Stamp sets - Sailing Home, Turtle Friends
Ink - Misty Moonlight, Soft Suede
Paper - Misty Moonlight, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Basic White
Accessories - Paper Trimmer, Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, Smooth Sailing Dies




No comments:

Post a Comment