Saturday, October 30, 2021

Little Home

 


When I saw this cute card on Pinterest, I knew I had to create one of my own using the colors I know my best friend would love! She's a fan of pink... and she just moved into a new home! Congratulations to Dawn and her Mom, Kathy (my second Mom).

As you can see I changed many things to make the card my own, but wanted to share where/who I got inspiration from.

Thanks for taking a closer look!

Paper - Polished Pink, Basic White, Basic Black, Smoky Slate, Smoky Slate DSP
Accessories - Stampin' Trimmer, Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, Little Letters dies, Rectangle Stitched dies, Home Together dies, Stone embossing folder, Brick and Mortar Embossing Folder, dimensionals, Polished Pink Organdy Ribbon. Wink of Stella

No comments:

Post a Comment