Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Candy Corn

 


My 2 year old niece Boo'd our home yesterday. What is being Boo'd? Well, it's when neighbor's, friend's or family stop over your home and secretly leave a gift at your door. Well, as she is 2... she placed the bag outside our door and knocked and hid around the door. When I opened the door.... she popped out and said "BOO". LOL! So cute! She's an adorable little angel.

I wanted to show my appreciation for her lovely gift ( of Halloween cookies - Frankenstein and a Ghost, a Halloween spatula, and some star cookie cutters) with this cute 'Thank You' card for her.

The Candy Corn outline I found online. I just printed it out on Basic White cardstock and colored the image in using Stampin' Blends markers. The face is drawn by hand with my Stampin' Write markers. I added a "Wink of Stella" to the whole image to make it sparkle. Although.... it did smear the eyes a bit. Still cute!

Thanks for dropping by!
Happy Halloween!

Supplies Used:
Candy Corn Printable found online
Paper - Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Basic White
Ink - Memento, Stampin' Blends (Pumpkin Pie, Mango Melody, Basic Black
Stamp sets - Fabulous Four
Accessories - Wink of Stella, scissors, Peekaboo Peach Ruched Ribbon




No comments:

Post a Comment