Monday, September 27, 2021

Seasonal Bloom

 


I just love the 'Bloom and Grow' stamp set! The flowers are huge and can be colored in many different ways to suit your needs. Although the set IS retired... I do keep coming back to it. I wanted a cheerful thank-you card to give to my friend who is so thoughtful. She has given me a few gifts that were 'Just Because' - so sweet! 
The color combo used here is Mango Melody, Poppy Parade, Granny Apple Green and Cinnamon Cider. Perfect for fall. I added a 'Wink of Stella' to the flowers to make them shine.

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Set - Bloom and Grow
Ink - Memento, Stampin' Blends (Mango Melody, Poppy Parade, Cinnamon Cider, Granny Apple Green)
Paper - Mango Melody, Basic Black, Basic White
Accessories - Stampin' Trimmer, Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, Seasonal Labels dies, Metallic Enamel Shapes, Wink of Stella



No comments:

Post a Comment