Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Luau 2019

 


Continuing with our 2019 photobook.... I'm working on October 2019. Usually, Mike and I take a trip to Hawaii to celebrate our anniversary. Not sure why this year we didn't go... not enough vacation time/ visited our family in CA and FL/ wanted to save some more money first/ Mike had too many projects at work to finish.... in any event, we didn't get to go. My neighbor and I decided to throw a luau and invite another couple from our apartment complex to join us in the fun! My neighbor had a few decorations that we put up (YES..... even the long table runner that we used as a wall decoration!). We played Hawaiian music and Mike made Teriyaki Chicken on the grill. We even had some Hawaiian trivia!

Thanks for taking a closer look! Aloha and Mahalo!

Supplies Used:

My Memories Suite digital software

Background - biograffiti

Embellishments - Little Miss Sunshine (sun-SyrenaE); My Heart (flower-Dillie); Beach (palm tree- MyMem); Summer Vacation (rope jetty - LinJane); Tropical Paradise (drink - MyMem)

Stamp Brush Set - StoneEtchings (bordera)

Font - Beetle (brown)

No comments:

Post a Comment