Thursday, January 7, 2021

Florida 2019

 


Still working on our 2019 photobook.... these two pages are dedicated to our trip to Florida. Mike was working in Clearwater, we stayed the night and visited with my Aunt Pat in Sarasota, then visited with Mike's sister Linda and her family in Orlando. While in Clearwater, we celebrated our 17th wedding anniversary with dinner at Blinkers Beachside Restaurant. A whirlwind two weeks packed with fun, sun and sand.
I decided to play with a scrap layout that I found on scrapbook.com. I modified it for an 8.5x11 page instead of a 12x12. A lot of work....and a lot of detail, but it came out beautifully! Here's the page that I found that was my inspiration for my two-page spread.

Thanks for taking a closer look!

Supplies Used:
My Memories Suite digital software
Background - Anchor Away Mini (kapi)
Embellishments - Summer Vacation (glitter, flowers and leaves-LinJane)
Punches - Square (filled w/Summer Mini -BC; Saffron Days Azure Nights - OvThFnc; Summer Fishing - LinsCre; Yellow)
Font - Beach (brown)

No comments:

Post a Comment