Thursday, January 14, 2021

Tasteful Blooms

 


When I first used the 'Flowering Blooms' stamp set, I was unsure how the deep sketches of the stamped image would work with my Stampin' Blends. As there is A LOT of shading within the stamp. I played with it with several inks..... Black (in this case - Memento ink) works the best to showcase the shadowing. 

Now, to add a bit of depth and color to the petals, I combined a two colors within each flower to get the results that I wanted. Using the Stampin' Blends markers, I colored one flower with Blackberry Bliss and Flirty Flamingo, one with Misty Moonlight and Seaside Spray, and the last one with Pumpkin Pie and So Saffron. The leaves are all Granny Apple Green.

Thanks for dropping by!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Set - Flowering Blooms
Ink - Memento, Stampin' Blends (Granny Apple Green, Blackberry Bliss, Misty Moonlight, Seaside Spray, Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron)
Paper - Petal Pink, Seaside Spray, So Saffron, Whisper White, Basic Black, Basic Gray DSP
Accessories - Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, Flowering dies, Tasteful Labels dies, 




No comments:

Post a Comment