Sunday, December 9, 2018

Beautiful Rose

 

I saw this card on Pinterest from StampinNightOwl's website. I just knew I needed to create one for myself. I used the smaller rose die from the 'Rose Garden' thinlits... as the bigger one would've been too big for the opening I made. I did use the leaves from the bigger die though.... as opposed to the leaf branch that she used. 

Since my card is a December birthday card, I chose to use Merry Merlot cardstock and ink.  I used an iridescent ribbon that I found on a package that I received (so I'm not sure where it's from).

Thanks for taking a closer look!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Set - Beautiful Birthday
Ink - Merry Merlot
Paper - Whisper White, Whisper White (thick), Merry Merlot
Accessories - Big Shot, Precision Plate, Die Brush, Rose Garden Thinlits, Iridescent Ribbon



No comments:

Post a Comment