Saturday, November 24, 2018

Thanksgiving 2018


I love this layout of a title on it's side with a sentiment along it's length. Thanks H. Brown for your inspiring design (her's is on the right).

I achieved this same layout using my digital software - My Memories Suite. The leaf branch is from My Memories and it's at 40% opacity, so you can still see the words for the sentiment. The fonts used for the title is Regency and for the sentiment - it's Bradley Hand ITC. I printed it out on Very Vanilla cardstock and finished the card the traditional way.

Thanks for taking a closer look AND Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

Supplies Used:
My Memories Suite digital software
Embellishment - MM9 Holidays (MyMem) - Leaf Branch (40% opacity)
Font - Regency and Bradley Hand ITC (brown)

Paper - Very Vanilla, Cajun Craze, Early Espresso
Accessories - Layered Leaves DTIEF, Big Shot, Very Vanilla Seam Binding Ribbon


No comments:

Post a Comment