Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Seasonal Nature



I found a card like this on Pinterest, but there was no ID on it... so I cannot give credit to the person who designed this card.

For my card, I used the 2 evergreen stamps within the 'Rooted In Nature' stamp set to create my forest. Then, I used the "ground" stamp within the 'Season Like Christmas' stamp set to "ground" my forest trees. I used the Real Red marker to make the ornaments on the tree.  I finished the trees by using 'Wink Of Stella' to make the trees sparkle (even though it may be hard to see in this photo).  The sentiment is from the 'Many Merry Messages' stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets - Season Like Christmas, Rooted In Nature, Many Merry Messages
Ink - Smoky Slate, Real Red
Paper - Smoky Slate, Real Red, Whisper White
Accessories - 3/8" Metallic Ribbon (silver)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment