Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Patterned Snow

I really like how this card came together. I had yet to use the tree stamp on a card. To me, it was intimidating, because it was in the shape of a tree yet it had snowflakes on it. My thinking was that it shouldn't be green... as snow isn't green. Well, I decided to white emboss the tree on green cardstock! But, then the tree looked a bit plain all white. What a cute way to dress it up with the die-cut snowflakes from the 'Snowfall' thinlits (in red and gold).

The sentiment is from the 'Merry Patterns' stamp set.

Thanks for dropping by!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets - Snow Is Glistening, Merry Patterns
Ink - Versamark, Early Espresso
Paper - Tranquil Tide, Cherry Cobbler
Accessories - Big Shot, Snowfall Thinlits, Die Brush, Precision Plate, glue dots

 

No comments:

Post a Comment