Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Harvest Christmas

With each stamp set I've purchased, it's fun to try and find other uses for the stamps. The 'Painted Harvest' stamp set is one such stamp set. It boast a wonderful sunflower with it's two-step stamping. Now... using those two stamps, I've created a lovely wreath to use for my Christmas card here. It's the stamp set that keeps on giving!

I used the colors Pear Pizzazz and Tranquil Tide for the wreath and Real Red for the berries.

I paired this stamp set with the 'Season Like Christmas' sentiment stamp.

Thanks for taking a peek!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets - Painted Harvest, Season Like Christmas
Ink - Tranquil Tide, Pear Pizzazz, Real Red, Early Espresso
Paper - Crumb Cake, Real Red, Whisper White, Wood Textures DSP
Accessories - Real Red Solid Ribbon

 

No comments:

Post a Comment