Thursday, April 26, 2018

Waterfront Bouquet

Who would guess that this cherry blossom tree would be created using the 'Beautiful Bouquet' stamp set? How, you ask? Well, I stamped the tree in the center. Then, masking the "trunk", I stamped the top portion of the branches on the left and right making sure it attaches to the trunk of the tree.
I finished the tree my stamping the pink blossoms three times to get a "full bloom" on the tree branches.

I used the 'Waterfront' stamp set to 'ground' the tree as it looked weird just floating there on the paper.

Thanks for taking a peek!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets - Beautiful Bouquet, Waterfront
Ink - Soft Suede, Pink Pirouette
Paper - Soft Suede, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White
Accessories - piece of paper for masking

 

1 comment:

  1. I'm really impressed with your creativity, your tree is wonderful and inspiring! TFS!

    ReplyDelete