Thursday, April 19, 2018

Perfect You

My brother turned 50! He's the first in the family, so it's definitely a huge milestone for him! I wanted to use the colors gray and black, but when I used yellow for the flame.... I thought I'd add touches of yellow throughout the card.

I stamped the candles separately and cut each one out before adhering to the focal piece.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies Used:
Stamp sets - Picture Perfect Birthday, Amazing You
Ink - Smoky Slate, Memento, So Saffron
Paper - Smoky Slate, So Saffron, Basic Black, Whisper White
Accessories - Big Shot, Little Numbers thinlits, Celebrate You thinlits, scissors

 

1 comment:

  1. Great card, Diane! Your brother will love it (and of course, feel very special)! Have fun celebrating together!!! Cheers! xoxo

    ReplyDelete