Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Number of Birthdays


 

My oldest sibling just turned 50 years old! I have always wanted to create a birthday card with many candles on it, but was never happy with the result as each candle was not perfectly aligned! NOW.... with the introduction of the new 'Stamparatus', I was able to stamp 50 candles on this cute card I made for my brother!

Using the Stamparatus, I was able to stamp the blue candles in a line.... once that was complete... I switched to the green candles and placed them in between the blue candles. I didn't use the stamparatus with the flame part....as I wanted them to look like actual flames that aren't perfectly aligned.

The candles, flames and sentiment are from the 'Birthday Banners' stamp set. The front cover was made using the 'Number of Years' stamp set (excluding the Happy Birthday sentiment). The sentiment "and many more" is from the "And Many More" stamp set.

I created the word "pull" in my digital software and used the die-cut flag from the "Large Numbers" framelits.

Thanks for taking a closer look!

Stamp Sets - Number of Years, Birthday Banners, And Many More
Ink - Dapper Denim, Wild Wasabi, Daffodil Delight, Versamark
Paper - Dapper Denim, Whisper White, Wild Wasabi
Accessories - My Memories Suite, Big Shot, Large Numbers Framelits, Stamparatus, glue dots, dimensionals, Heat Tool, White Emboss Powder

 




No comments:

Post a Comment