Thursday, April 5, 2018

Waterfront Petal


I believe this is my new favorite stamp set! Although.... full disclosure... there are many stamp sets that I LOVE!!!!! lol! I love roses...as they remind me of my Mom! I miss her so much everyday.

I chose this stamp set for my best friend with a cheerful color palette. I colored in the flowers with the Stampin' Blends. I realize now that I should have moved the flower up a bit, so that it fit in between the decorative thinlit.  The sentiment is from the stamp set 'Waterfront'.

Thanks for taking a closer look!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets - Petal Palette, Waterfront
Ink - Memento, Stampin' Blends (Old Olive, Calypso Coral, Pumpkin Pie)
Paper - Peekaboo Peach, Whisper White, Basic Black
Accessories - Big Shot, Petals and More Thinlits, Die Brush, Precision Plate, glue dots


2 comments: