Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Petal Bouquet


Have I said that this stamp set (Petal Palette) was my new favorite? Well, it truly is! I've seen a few cards that used the layered technique, so I figured I's play with it myself using this stamp set. WOW! What an impact this has!

To do this technique, cut two pieces of Whisper White cardstock: one 5"x 3.75" and one 3.5" x 2.25. Using a small adhesive on the back of the smaller piece, adhere it the bigger piece (centered). Now, stamp the two floral sprays on each corner... don't worry that it doesn't ink close to the edge of the two pieces (this will be covered up by the black mat you see in the photo). I would suggest coloring your two pieces before you take them apart...this way it'll be easier to see what needs to be colored and what stays white. Now, mat each piece on Basic Black cardstock... and then adhere them together. Piece of Cake!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets - Petal Palette, Beautiful Bouquet
Ink - Memento, Stampin' Blends (Daffodil Delight, Old Olive)
Paper - Daffodil Delight, Basic Black, Whisper White



No comments:

Post a Comment