Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Brunswick Lake

I have finally completed my 2017 Photobook.... with the things that we have done throughout the year. I realize that I haven't shared the pages with you yet. So, over the course of the next few days I hope to share with you my pages and to give credit to the designers who made my pages look beautiful. Now, I do have to say, my husband takes most of the photos, so without his great photo-taking skills.... we wouldn't have the great yearly photobooks that we have!

Before I show you the Brunswick Lake pages, I'd like to show you what the cover looks like. The back shows just the background paper.
Cover Page
Background - Family (Snicker)
Embellishments - Lavender Sachet (ribbon - ADBD); Love (white flower - MyMem); Happy Lucky Days (floral flourish - ADBD); A Touch of Purple (purple flower - Benthai)
Shapes - Timeless Type Junior Numbers (2017 - white)
Font - Majestic (black)

Now, here are my Brunswick Lake pages. I made a two-page spread, as well as the first page in the book.
 

In January 2017, it was such a beautiful day... Mike and I walked around the trail at the Nature Center in Brunswick. We walked both the inside and the outside trail... about 1.5 miles total. It was great to get out and enjoy the weather.

Supplies Used:
My Memories Suite
Background - blue
Embellishments - Snow Day Sampler (snowflakes and snowkid- QueenBr); Basic Rhinestones (SU); Snowy Weather (snowman - ddnd);
Stamp Brush Set - Vintage Overlays (texture - SU)
Font - Bodoni MT (white); Lavandria (white)

No comments:

Post a Comment