Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Calendar Pages 2018

Each year I create a Calendar for the next year with things that we've done in the previous year. This year was no different. Usually I post each page individually to this site, as I do them. However, this year... I forgot to do them. So... in an attempt to get me up-to-date, I will post the whole calendar here (under each, I will give credit to what designers digital elements I've used).

I created this calendar in my digital software (My Memories Suite).
Here is the front cover of my calendar. Simple, yet elegant! 
Background paper - Sweet Bear Mini (SyrenaE)
Font - Pickwick (white), Branball Small (Blue)

January Page
Background - Blue
Embellishments - Snow Day Sampler (snowflakes - QueenBr); Rhinestones (SU)
Stamp Brush Sets - Vintage Overlays (SU); Blossoms Abound (ampersand - SU)
Font - Lavanderia (white); Bodoni MT (white)

Here is January's grid. I won't post the rest of the calendar grids, as they are all relatively the same. My digital software creates the grid and fills in the days for each month. You decide what font to use for the month name, week name and numbers... you can even choose to have no grid lines too. I added in the holidays and my family's birthdays myself as added text boxes.
Font - Wide Latin (month & year); Fantasy (weekday names & numbers); Arial Narrow (birthdays and holidays)

February Page
Background - My Heart (Dillie)
Embellishments - Wedding Day Hearts (hearts string - MyMem); A Day in May (lace - MyMem); ConGRADulations (grey ribbon - MyMem)
Font - Chopin Script (Black)

March Page
Background - Happy Lucky Days (OvThFnc)
Embellishments - St Patty's (clover - DD); Paddys Day Mini (ribbon - MemMos)
Font - LongIsland (green); Mistral (white)

April Page
Background - April 2017 Mini (RvMcSou)
Embellishments - April 2017 Blog Train (glass dot border - LisaMM
Font - Trebuchet MS (blue); CK Honey (blue and green)

May Page
Background - Blog Train May 2016 (LouiseL)
Embellishments - Walk in the Park II (leaf border - SU)
Font - Cerebral (purple)

June Page
Background - End of Summer (Valerie)
Embellishment - Campfire Stories (ribbon - MagsGfx)
Font - Elephant (brown)

July Page
Background - white
Embellishments - Stars and Stripes (border - MyMem)
Stamp Brush Set - Decorative Overlays (starburst - SU)
Font - Rockwell Extra Bold (blue)

August Page
Background - Beige
Embellishments - Beach Time (starfish - Dillie)
Shapes - Square (filled w/End of Summer paper - Valerie)
Stamp Brush Sets - Vintage Overlays (texture - SU)
Font - LD Shelley Print (brown)

September Page
Background - yellow
Stamp Brush Set - Presto Patterns (floral frame - SU)
Font - Chancellor (green)

October Page
Background - Apple Pickin Mini (MemMos)
Embellishments - Recipe Book (apple - DSP)
Shape - Square (filled w/A Brighter Day - MyMem)
Font - Cooper Black (red)

November Page
Background - Autumn Memories (MyMem)
Embellishments - Changing of the Seasons (ribbon - MyMem); Mommy and Me (leaves - Ostrea)
Font - Playball (gold)

December Page
Background - Blog Train December 2015 (Clopez)
Embellishments - Blog Train 2015 (poinsettia - MyMem)
Font - At Last Greeting (white)

No comments:

Post a Comment