Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Beautiful Pattern

Using the Merry Patterns stamp set, I made a Birthday card instead of the traditional Christmas card that the set is known for.

To create the "snow" on the bottom of the page, I used the Totally Trees stamp set. The stamp that shows a strip of ground (or water) depending on how you use it. I stamped first one strip in Versamark ink, then used white embossing powder, and finally heat embossed it. I repeated this process to create snow drifts along the bottom. Cool - Huh? I also white embossed the snowflakes too.

Thanks for checking out my post!

Stamp sets - Beautiful Bouquet, Totally Trees, Merry Patterns
Ink - Versamark, Memento, Stampin' Blends (Crumb Cake, Bronze)
Paper - Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip
Accessories - Heat Tool, White Emboss Powder, Early Espresso Satin Ribbon

1 comment: