Wednesday, May 17, 2017

PurpleStride 2016

 

Continuing work on my 2016 scrapbook with our participation in the PurpleStride Cleveland 2016 walk. The walk raises awareness and funds to help those that are fighting the terrible disease of pancreatic cancer through the Pancreatic Cancer Action Network. Those who follow my blog (or know me personally), know that my Mother died of this disease in February 2014. There is still no cure for this deadly disease. So I walk to bring HOPE to all those who are still fighting and HONOR those who have lost their life.

I miss you Mom! I love you so very much! HUGS!

Thanks for taking a closer look at my pages!

Supplies Used:
Background - purple
Stamp Brush Set - Ribbon of Hope (SU) - purple ribbon; Decorative Overlays (SU) - purple collage flourish
Punch - Square (filled w/white)
Font - Bodoni MT (Purple and white); Lucida Calligraphy (white)

No comments:

Post a Comment