Monday, December 26, 2016

Sprinkled Trees

It's really kinda amazing how this card evolved from what I had originally planned when I first started took this stamp set out.

My original color choice was to use gray/white with a touch of red for the bird. Instead I ended up using black/vanilla with the touch of red...not really traditional Christmas colors, but I believe the end result is pretty amazing!

I wanted to utilize the This Christmas Specialty Designer Series Paper...and the colors on this particular sheet was black and vanilla. So, I adjusted my thinking and I'm so happy I did!

Thanks for checking!



Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets - Sprinkles of Life, Totally Trees, Christmas Pines
Ink - Versamark, Memento
Paper - Very Vanilla, Basic Black, This Christmas Specialty DSP
Accessories - Big Shot, Stars Framelits, scissors, dimensionals, Tree Builder Punch, White Emboss Powder, Heat Tool, Black Solid Baker's Twine

No comments:

Post a Comment