Tuesday, December 27, 2016

MeltingMan



I've seen so many melting snowmen on Pinterest using the 'Sprinkles of Life' cloud stamp ... I just had to create one of my own. Now I did copy Melissa Davies' card, but tweeked it to make it my own. Thanks so much for your inspiration! Here is Melissa's card:

The way the sentiment came out was a mistake, but I think it made the card that much more appropriate, as it looks like it's fading/melting, like the snowman. The look was achieved by using the Basic Black marker on the stamp (so I could only get the words "Snow Way!")... I guess I should have stamped it on scrap paper and re-ink. As I said... I think it's perfect for the card.

Supplies Used:Stamp Sets - Sprinkles of Life, Snow Place
Ink - Smoky Slate, Memento, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie
Paper - Whisper White (thick), Brushed Silver
Accessories - Big Shot, Snow Friends Framelits, Tree Builder Punch, dimensionals, glue dots


No comments:

Post a Comment