Monday, December 26, 2016

Silver and Gold Stars

 


Creating more Christmas cards for the season. I used the Star of Light stamp set and the coordinating Starlight thinlits. I love the versatility of this stamp set too... although, you can't see it here, as I used the same stamps and thinlits on both cards. The stamp set has many Christmas messages to choose from as well as different star stamps too. I hope to create a few more cards using the other stamps, so check back with my blog soon.

On the Gold Star card, I used Gold Foil paper and Very Vanilla cardstock with Gold Emboss Powder. On the Silver Star card, I used Silver Foil paper and Night of Navy cardstock with Silver Emboss Powder.

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Set - Star of Light
Ink - Versamark
Paper - Very Vanilla, Gold Foil Sheets, Night of Navy, Silver Foil Sheets
Accessories - Big Shot, Starlight thinlits, Heat Tool, Gold Emboss Powder, Silver Emboss Powder, rhinestones, pearls, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment