Friday, December 23, 2016

Musical


For the music lover I came up with a simple card utilizing my digital software.

I printed the music (Notes) DSP with my digital software and printed it out on Whisper White cardstock. From there.... I finished the card the traditional way by attaching the piece onto black cardstock and added a piece of white cardstock to the top. I attached the ribbon to cover the seam from the white and music papers.

I stamped the sentiment (Watercolor Wishes) above the ribbon and then adhered the whole thing to the card bases.

Thanks for taking a look!

Supplies Used
Stamp sets - Watercolor Wishes, Notes (Music DSP from digital software)
Ink - Memento
Paper - Soft Sky, Real Red, Whisper White, Basic Black
Accessories - My Memories (digital software), Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon, Silver Taffeta Ribbon, glue dots


1 comment:

  1. "Digital" work here?!!! You are awesome! Your cards are wonderful; TFS!

    ReplyDelete