Monday, December 26, 2016

Pine Accents


So many cards to make for Christmas.... it's so easy to create different cards for people when you have some beautiful inspiration on Pinterest.  I was excited when I saw Elizabeth Price's card, and thought I could do something similar with the framelits and papers that I had.  Thanks Elizabeth for your inspiration!  Here is her card for reference:

See.... different yet very similar to mine!  I used 2 different Designer Series Paper on my card... one from Candy Cane Lane and the other from This Christmas.

Thanks for stopping by for a closer look!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Set - Christmas Pines
Ink - Soft Suede, Cherry Cobbler
Paper - Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, Whisper White, Candy Cane Lane DSP, This Christmas DSP
Accessories - Big Shot, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Pretty Pines Thinlits, Die Brush, Precision Plate, Early Espresso Taffeta Ribbon, Glue Dots, Dimensionals


No comments:

Post a Comment