Thursday, February 26, 2015

Skunk Train - Part 2

 

Here's part 2 of our Skunk Train trip. WOW! What huge trees!  Now, for some of you who view my blog A LOT, you will notice that the first page is the same page I used in our 2015 calendar -- Just shrunk to fit 8.5x11 paper instead of 12x12.  I love that I can just insert from other projects in My Digital Studio.  Now, I did have to tweak a few things, as they transfer just slightly smaller or larger depending on the element. But, whew... it beats recreating the whole page! lol!

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies Used:
Background - Early Espresso Textured Cardstock
Embellishments - Timeless Taffeta Ruffled Ribbon (Crumb Cake)
Punch - Timeless Type Junior Letters (filled w/Woodgrain DSP I made with the Woodgrain Stamp and Early Espresso paper); Square (filled w/Always Artichoke)
Font - CK Ali's Hand (Whisper White)



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

  1. This is incredibly awesome and beautiful! WOW! for sure!!! Such great pages too; TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Donna! Those trees are truly beautiful up close! =)

      Delete