Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Fabulous Borderettes

I really like the look of the Borderettes stamp set.  It is a bit tricky to get them straight on the clear block though.  The way that I got them straight was to place the edge of the plastic case on top of the clear block, then place the borderette stamp along the edge of the case.

I did use my Stamp-a-ma-jig to make sure I got the rows exactly perfect on my card. (I will say, I tried to accomplish this without the stamp-a-ma-jig without good results! lol!)

I covered up the words on Fabulous Four set, so only 'Thanks' was inked -- and again with my Stamp-a-ma-jig -- I stamped onto the card above the borderette.

Thanks for taking a peek!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Set - Fabulous Four, Borderettes
Ink - Strawberry Slush, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Memento Ink
Paper - Strawberry Slush, Basic Black, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie DSP, Daffodil Delight DSP
Accessories - Stamp-a-ma-jig, Big Shot, Banners Framelits

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment