Wednesday, February 11, 2015

More Birthday Kindness


I really love how this card evolved.  I wanted to use just the image (not the words) in the "Love is Kindness" stamp, so I masked the words before I ink it with Memento ink.

I was looking for a sentiment that would fit in the lower left (as the image was standing up at that point).  I finally realized that I could lay the image on it's side....thus giving me plenty of room for the sentiment (from the "And Many More" stamp set. Perfect!

I had first thought to dry emboss the white background, but figured that would be too plain.  So when I saw the dots in the "Endless Birthday Wishes" stamp set.... I said that would work better.

Voila! It's a beauty!



Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets - Endless Birthday Wishes, Love is Kindness, And Many More
Paper - Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Basic Black
Ink - Memento Ink, Daffodil Delight Blendabilities, Old Olive Blendabilities

1 comment:

  1. Wow... you really did a lot of altering of ideas and stamps on this card! It really is a beauty and is very nicely done! What a great "evolution" my friend! Fabulous colors too! Your card is very, very pretty! Thanks for sharing!! :)

    ReplyDelete